(Veda-Vedanta Institution Of Studies and Research)
Recognized as a Research Centre by Tumkur University
Established: January 01, 1999
His Holiness Sri Sri Bharathi Theertha Mahaswamiji
Dakshinamnaya Sringeri Sri Sharadapeetham
Sringeri, Chikmagalur Dist.
Patron of the Trust
His Holiness Sri Sri Shankara Bharathi Mahaswamiji
Yadathore Sri Yoganandeshwara Saraswathi Math
Krishnarajanagar, Mysore Dist.
Major Area of work of Vedanta Bharati
- Performing - Study and Research of Indian Philosophy (Darshana Shastra), Composition of Advaita Kosha (An encyclopaedia of Vedantic Sentences), Publication of books connected with Vedanta, and associated translation works.
- Recognized as a research unit of Tumkur University to create opportunities for Ph.D on Indian Darshana and Philosophy.
- Organizing National level Seminars and Conferences for rejuvenation of Indian schools of thought and Sanskrit.
- Introducing Shankara's Advaita philosophy to common man through Upanyasa Saptahas and Stotra Paryana Mahabhiyanas all over Karnataka- targeted to attain National Integration and Social equanimity.
- Acquainting professionals with methods for Stress management and for Personality Development by organizing Retreat programs based on Indian Adhyatma Shastra.
- Organizing of programs like Viveka Dipini and Vivekotkarshini competitions for training high school students in inculcating the right values in life.
- Preservation of ancient sastraic texts through organizing of periodic programs like Vedanta cintana goshthi, Bhashya parayana satra involving pundits.
- Reaching Shri Shankaracarya’s stotras to society by rendering them into classical music.
- All the above activities are provided free of cost to participants, and with no bar on caste, creed and gender.
Board of Trustees:
- Sri S. S. Naganand, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court.
- Sri A. Ramaswamy, I.A.S, Principal Secretary (Retd), Govt of Karnataka
- Sri H. Ramachandra, F.C.A,Chartered Accountant, Sri Hariharan & Co, Mysore.
- Padmashree Awardee Dr. V. R. Gourishankar, Administrator,Dakshinamnaya Sri Sringeri Sharadapeetham, Sringeri.
- Sri Ashok Harnahalli, Former Advocate General , Govt of Karnataka.
- Dr. P. Sadananda Maiya Director, Maiya's Beverages and Foods Pvt Ltd., Bangalore.
- Dr. B. S. Srinath, Managing Trustee, Sri Shankara Cancer Foundation.
- Sri M. S. Srinivas, Advocate, Bangalore.
- Sri C.S. Gopalakrishna, Industrialist, Bangalore.
- Sri HNLN Simha, Industrial Consultant, Bangalore.
Honorable Director : Vid M. Shankar Bhat
Director : Dr. Shridhar Bhat Ainkai
Complete Postal Address :
Chandramouli Road, Krishnarajanagara - 571602, Mysore District
Tel : 08223-262471
Email : email@example.com